The chemical industry is dynamic and relies heavily on innovation. As a leader in this field, you face the ongoing challenge of equipping your team with the knowledge they need to make informed and strategic decisions, both in the present and in the future. Working with Intelligence2day® can provide valuable insights and information that will help you stay ahead of the curve while freeing up your time to focus on leading your organization to success.
Case Study - DSM
Intelligence2day® helped DSM establish an automatic way of receiving, finding and using data, to ensure the company stays at the forefront of trends.
Case Study - Nouryon
Intelligence2day® has helped Nouryon future-proof their business, all while reducing operating costs.
Case Study - Pharmaceutical company
Discover how Intelligence2day®´s FIRE feature helped the pharmaceutical company save time and resources. The process to capture conference data – which usually takes weeks – is resolved in a few seconds!
Case Study -AkzoNobel
Intelligence2day® helped establish a centralized intelligence platform that could deliver relevant information to over 32,000 employees.
Exploring Logic To Create A Great User Experience
Ubald Kragten, the Business & Market Intelligence Manager at DSM Innovation Center, talks about his own experiences of implementing an intelligence platform within a multinational company with multiple lines of businesses!
How To Future Proof Your Organization In The Hydrogen Fuel Market
Learn which techniques and tools can be used to help you track and discover customer needs, competitor moves and market trends in this recorded webinar
How Essity And DSM Are Using Technology To Improve Their Day-To-Day Intelligence Work
Christian Bjersér, SVP Business Development at Comintelli, will present three customer cases, from three different industries; Telia (Telecom), Essity (Hygiene & Health) and DSM (Chemicals
Our renowned tool, Intelligence2day®, is helping top tech companies save enormous amounts of time and resources by:
- Finding relevant information, and fast. Instead of time wasted searching, you can use that time to analyze.
- Tracking and monitoring news with efficiency, speed and scale that humans can never match.
- Discovering new opportunities and threats that were not already on your radar.
- Finding golden insights from relevant and quality controlled content that can help you make more informed business decisions.
- Using one-single platform company-wide, so that all employees can easily be informed, as well as tailor the platform depending on their role and needs.
Want to see these features live in action? Join us for a personalised demo where we will take you through it step by step.