There are 5 main Intelligence2day® API’s
- Publish API – For adding content from other systems into Intelligence2day®.
- Feed Out API – For providing content to other systems (e.g. WordPress websites, Microsoft SharePoint, Tableau BI or Salesforce CRM) from Intelligence2day® by serving content feeds in RSS or JSON format.
- Classification API – For topic classification of text data posted to the API and matched against the Topic Rules in the Intelligence2day® taxonomy. This allows Intelligence2day® to automatically enrich and categorize your existing data. This can help other systems to extract META-data from content stored in other systems than Intelligence2day®
- Topic API – For managing the Intelligence2day® taxonomy from other platforms or programming languages The API supports batch processing tasks for the Taxonomy, for example, adding multiple new Topics and edit or delete Topics or Rules.
- Search API – For allowing other systems to search in Intelligence2day® content.